Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Long Way From Home...

So me and Meg have made a big decision...

I'll let ya check out the video first...



We're super pumped to see God move.

It's a big step for us and we really feel God leading us to Haiti. It's the first mission trip we've been on together, and I can't wait!

Please pray for us...pray that God will give our team the words to say, and that we are not deaf to the Holy Spirit's voice...

And, yes...be prepared for a full report from the both of us :)

1 comment:

  1. Off course I will be waiting eagerly to hear from you which will be after your trip to Haiti.Looks like your a very spiritual person.:)Since this is my very first visit onto your blog I really don't know what mission your talking about.But anyway I will be waiting to read the next post.:)
    Check this if you wish -
    My Poise Personality
    Are you poised and well balanced?
    http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/poise/poise_instructions.asp

    ReplyDelete